Blackboard Learn will be upgraded on May 30 to the latest version. This upgrade includes a significantly improved Discussions tool and a new feature, Video Everywhere. Read more about the upgrade here.
- Students and faculty can easily record and add video clips to assignments, posts, and tests.
- In addition, faculty can record and add video clips to grading feedback.
- Integrates with any YouTube account, including your CSU, Chico Wildcat Google YouTube account.
- Reuse video across your courses.
Many of you have asked for more features and better display of the discussion boards – and Blackboard listened.
- Read, reply to, and grade discussion posts directly from your My Blackboard page.
- Profile photos enhance sense of community within online discussions.
- Record video directly into discussion posts.
- Forum descriptions are visible to students when they create new threads.
- Faculty can require students to post before they can read what other students have posted.
Each week, TLP will spotlight new Bb Learn functionality coming this summer. Read more about each:
- Streamlined navigation using My Blackboard
- Improved Calendar
- Grade and comment assignment submissions without downloading papers
- Analyze test results and questions
- User profiles with photos
- Monitor student performance using the Retention Center