We invite all faculty including new hires to come to our Intro to Bb Learn workshop. In just an hour, you’ll learn how to navigate in Blackboard Learn, post files, create links to tools and explore the possibilities of using Bb Learn to support your teaching or even to teach fully online. Sign up directly on our Workshop Calendar or contact TLP to request a workshop if there isn’t one scheduled.
Comments are closed.
- Can Digital Badges Help Encourage Professors to Take Teaching Workshops? – Wired Campus - Blogs - The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Talks for when you feel totally burned out | Playlist | TED.com
- The 60-second interview: Gillian Tett, U.S. managing editor, Financial Times | Capital New York
- Leading as an Intentional Journey (EDUCAUSE Review) | EDUCAUSE.edu
- 20 Free Map Creation Tools for Students
- Oomfo - PowerPoint Plugin for Creating Smarter Charts
- Wearable Teaching? College to Experiment With Apple Watch as Learning Tool – Wired Campus - Blogs - The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Adobe Slate - Free iPad app at the app store!
- Blogs Aren’t Better Than Journal Assignments. They’re Just Different. – Wired Campus - Blogs - The Chronicle of Higher Education
- OER and Textbook Debate