We invite all faculty including new hires to come to our Intro to Bb Learn workshop. In just an hour, you’ll learn how to navigate in Blackboard Learn, post files, create links to tools and explore the possibilities of using Bb Learn to support your teaching or even to teach fully online. Sign up directly on our Workshop Calendar or contact TLP to request a workshop if there isn’t one scheduled.
Comments are closed.
- A Learner-Centered Syllabus Helps Set the Tone for Learning
- Where Does Innovative Teaching Come From?
- Reintroducing students to Research
- 15 Characteristics of a 21st-Century Teacher | Edutopia
- Free Technology for Teachers: Ten Great Tools for Telling Stories With Pictures - A PDF Handout
- Can Digital Badges Help Encourage Professors to Take Teaching Workshops? – Wired Campus - Blogs - The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Talks for when you feel totally burned out | Playlist | TED.com
- The 60-second interview: Gillian Tett, U.S. managing editor, Financial Times | Capital New York
- Leading as an Intentional Journey (EDUCAUSE Review) | EDUCAUSE.edu
- 20 Free Map Creation Tools for Students