We invite all faculty including new hires to come to our Intro to Bb Learn workshop. In just an hour, you’ll learn how to navigate in Blackboard Learn, post files, create links to tools and explore the possibilities of using Bb Learn to support your teaching or even to teach fully online. Sign up directly on our Workshop Calendar or contact TLP to request a workshop if there isn’t one scheduled.
Comments are closed.
- Tips for Writing Good Multiple-Choice Questions | Faculty Focus
- How Do Your Learning Spaces Measure Up? -- Campus Technology
- QOLT Call for Participation | Course Redesign with Technology | CSU
- Top 10 Rules for Developing Your First Online Course | Faculty Focus
- Video: Tech Tools Students Say They Can’t Live Without – Wired Campus - Blogs - The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Blackboard Software Will Incorporate Virtual College Bookstore – Wired Campus - Blogs - The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Nurse Program Reimagines Diagnostic Training for Online Students – Wired Campus - Blogs - The Chronicle of Higher Education
- The 31 Educational Web Tools Every Teacher Should Know about ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning
- All Educational Productions
- 7 Assessment Challenges of Moving Your Course Online (Plus Solutions) | Faculty Focus