We invite all faculty including new hires to come to our Intro to Bb Learn workshop. In just an hour, you’ll learn how to navigate in Blackboard Learn, post files, create links to tools and explore the possibilities of using Bb Learn to support your teaching or even to teach fully online. Sign up directly on our Workshop Calendar or contact TLP to request a workshop if there isn’t one scheduled.
Comments are closed.
- A brief guide to using Twitter's 'Discover' tab
- Top 10 IT Issues, 2015: Inflection Point (EDUCAUSE Review) | EDUCAUSE.edu
- Students Are Welcome to Shop Online During My Lectures – The Conversation - Blogs - The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Twitter Users Can Now Shoot, Edit and Post 30-Second Videos - Digits - WSJ
- PlagiarismDetectionToolUsageSurvey201403.pdf - Google Drive
- "Got Skills?" Why Online Competency-Based Education Is the Distruptive Innovation for Higher Education
- Top 10 (+1) Reasons to Start using Google Drive & Classroom - ~Mme Mallette~
- Every Email Students Send Professors
- Tumblr Overtakes Instagram As Fastest-Growing Social Platform, Snapchat Is The Fastest-Growing App | TechCrunch
- Best Ways To Start A Presentation -