We invite all faculty including new hires to come to our Intro to Bb Learn workshop. In just an hour, you’ll learn how to navigate in Blackboard Learn, post files, create links to tools and explore the possibilities of using Bb Learn to support your teaching or even to teach fully online. Sign up directly on our Workshop Calendar or contact TLP to request a workshop if there isn’t one scheduled.
Comments are closed.
- Moving a Face-to-Face Course Online without Losing Student Engagement | Faculty Focus
- The 4 Components of a DIY Professional Development Toolkit | Edutopia
- The Flipped Approach to Online Teaching and Learning | Faculty Focus
- Can You Flip an Online Class? | Faculty Focus
- 5 Apps for Making Movies on Mobile Devices | Edutopia
- The Top 7 Social Media Marketing Trends That Will Dominate 2014 - Forbes
- A Quick Look at Google's New Add-Ons for Documents - Ed Techsploration
- Back to (GTD) Basics: The Two-Minute Rule – ProfHacker - Blogs - The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Tips for Writing Good Multiple-Choice Questions | Faculty Focus
- How Do Your Learning Spaces Measure Up? -- Campus Technology