We invite all faculty including new hires to come to our Intro to Bb Learn workshop. In just an hour, you’ll learn how to navigate in Blackboard Learn, post files, create links to tools and explore the possibilities of using Bb Learn to support your teaching or even to teach fully online. Sign up directly on our Workshop Calendar or contact TLP to request a workshop if there isn’t one scheduled.
Comments are closed.
- Why a leading professor of new media just banned technology use in class - The Washington Post
- Could We Be Doing Better with Our Assignments? | Faculty Focus
- Teacher PD for the Digital Classroom: 6 Bold Ideas to Empower Educators | Edutopia
- The Teacher's Guide To Twitter | Edudemic
- 10 Recommendations for Improving Group Work | Faculty Focus
- Introduction to Key Concepts in Five Minutes or Less: The ‘Did You Know?’ Microlecture Series | Faculty Focus
- Building Community and Creating Relevance in the Online Classroom | Faculty Focus
- MOOC U: The Revolution Isn't Over - Commentary - The Chronicle of Higher Education
- 8 Important Things You Need to Know about Twitter Hashtags - Brilliant or Insane
- Why Flunking Exams Is Actually a Good Thing