We invite all faculty including new hires to come to our Intro to Bb Learn workshop. In just an hour, you’ll learn how to navigate in Blackboard Learn, post files, create links to tools and explore the possibilities of using Bb Learn to support your teaching or even to teach fully online. Sign up directly on our Workshop Calendar or contact TLP to request a workshop if there isn’t one scheduled.
Comments are closed.
- Learning Registry | sharing what we know
- Weighing the Pros and Cons of Textbooks [Audio Clip] | BCcampus
- Why Aren't More Schools Using Free, Open Tools?
- Videos Find Their Place In and Out of the Classroom
- What Might an Apple Watch for Higher Education Look Like? – Wired Campus - Blogs - The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Confronting the Unexpected: Pink Time & Intrinsic Learning
- Why online ed accessibility is not a "when we get to it" issue - eCampus News
- Classic Articles - The Appreciative Inquiry Commons
- Competency Based Education | CBEinfo.org
- Thinking about Accreditation in a Rapidly Changing World