We invite all faculty including new hires to come to our Intro to Bb Learn workshop. In just an hour, you’ll learn how to navigate in Blackboard Learn, post files, create links to tools and explore the possibilities of using Bb Learn to support your teaching or even to teach fully online. Sign up directly on our Workshop Calendar or contact TLP to request a workshop if there isn’t one scheduled.
Comments are closed.
- Flipping Lifts Learning Outcomes in Science Course -- Campus Technology
- How Student Video Presentations Can Build Community in an Online Course – Wired Campus - Blogs - The Chronicle of Philanthropy
- UDL: A Systematic Approach to Supporting Diverse Learners
- Free Technology for Teachers: Frequently Overlooked Useful YouTube Features - A PDF Handout
- Best Website Builder Reviews 2015: Create Your Own Site Now
- What Fitness Bands Can Teach Us about Classroom Assessment
- First Day of Class Activity: The Interest Inventory
- A Learner-Centered Syllabus Helps Set the Tone for Learning
- Where Does Innovative Teaching Come From?
- Reintroducing students to Research