We invite all faculty including new hires to come to our Intro to Bb Learn workshop. In just an hour, you’ll learn how to navigate in Blackboard Learn, post files, create links to tools and explore the possibilities of using Bb Learn to support your teaching or even to teach fully online. Sign up directly on our Workshop Calendar or contact TLP to request a workshop if there isn’t one scheduled.
Comments are closed.
- 5 Good Tools for Creating Audio Recordings Online
- Avoiding the Trap of the Info Dump for Online Course Announcements
- Tackling Makeup Exam Policies: 3 Guidelines, 2 Workarounds
- Finding Our Voice: Instructional Designers in Higher Education | EDUCAUSE
- 123apps – Free Online Multimedia Software
- 815 Free Art Books from World Class Museums: The Met, the Guggenheim, the Getty & LACMA | Open Culture
- Problem-Based Learning: Six Steps to Design, Implement, and Assess
- Flipping Lifts Learning Outcomes in Science Course -- Campus Technology
- How Student Video Presentations Can Build Community in an Online Course – Wired Campus - Blogs - The Chronicle of Philanthropy