This morning, students were placed into their Spring 2014 Blackboard Learn course shells. If you haven’t yet prepared your online course materials for the semester, now is the time to visit TLP and get help copying a previous course, building new content or attending our workshops to gain proficiency using online tools for learning and teaching.
Comments are closed.
- Can Digital Badges Help Encourage Professors to Take Teaching Workshops? – Wired Campus - Blogs - The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Talks for when you feel totally burned out | Playlist | TED.com
- The 60-second interview: Gillian Tett, U.S. managing editor, Financial Times | Capital New York
- Leading as an Intentional Journey (EDUCAUSE Review) | EDUCAUSE.edu
- 20 Free Map Creation Tools for Students
- Oomfo - PowerPoint Plugin for Creating Smarter Charts
- Wearable Teaching? College to Experiment With Apple Watch as Learning Tool – Wired Campus - Blogs - The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Adobe Slate - Free iPad app at the app store!
- Blogs Aren’t Better Than Journal Assignments. They’re Just Different. – Wired Campus - Blogs - The Chronicle of Higher Education
- OER and Textbook Debate