This morning, students were placed into their Spring 2014 Blackboard Learn course shells. If you haven’t yet prepared your online course materials for the semester, now is the time to visit TLP and get help copying a previous course, building new content or attending our workshops to gain proficiency using online tools for learning and teaching.
Comments are closed.
- Tips for Writing Good Multiple-Choice Questions | Faculty Focus
- How Do Your Learning Spaces Measure Up? -- Campus Technology
- QOLT Call for Participation | Course Redesign with Technology | CSU
- Top 10 Rules for Developing Your First Online Course | Faculty Focus
- Video: Tech Tools Students Say They Can’t Live Without – Wired Campus - Blogs - The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Blackboard Software Will Incorporate Virtual College Bookstore – Wired Campus - Blogs - The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Nurse Program Reimagines Diagnostic Training for Online Students – Wired Campus - Blogs - The Chronicle of Higher Education
- The 31 Educational Web Tools Every Teacher Should Know about ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning
- All Educational Productions
- 7 Assessment Challenges of Moving Your Course Online (Plus Solutions) | Faculty Focus