This morning, students were placed into their Spring 2014 Blackboard Learn course shells. If you haven’t yet prepared your online course materials for the semester, now is the time to visit TLP and get help copying a previous course, building new content or attending our workshops to gain proficiency using online tools for learning and teaching.
Comments are closed.
- Moving a Face-to-Face Course Online without Losing Student Engagement | Faculty Focus
- The 4 Components of a DIY Professional Development Toolkit | Edutopia
- The Flipped Approach to Online Teaching and Learning | Faculty Focus
- Can You Flip an Online Class? | Faculty Focus
- 5 Apps for Making Movies on Mobile Devices | Edutopia
- The Top 7 Social Media Marketing Trends That Will Dominate 2014 - Forbes
- A Quick Look at Google's New Add-Ons for Documents - Ed Techsploration
- Back to (GTD) Basics: The Two-Minute Rule – ProfHacker - Blogs - The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Tips for Writing Good Multiple-Choice Questions | Faculty Focus
- How Do Your Learning Spaces Measure Up? -- Campus Technology