This morning, students were placed into their Spring 2014 Blackboard Learn course shells. If you haven’t yet prepared your online course materials for the semester, now is the time to visit TLP and get help copying a previous course, building new content or attending our workshops to gain proficiency using online tools for learning and teaching.
Comments are closed.
- A Learner-Centered Syllabus Helps Set the Tone for Learning
- Where Does Innovative Teaching Come From?
- Reintroducing students to Research
- 15 Characteristics of a 21st-Century Teacher | Edutopia
- Free Technology for Teachers: Ten Great Tools for Telling Stories With Pictures - A PDF Handout
- Can Digital Badges Help Encourage Professors to Take Teaching Workshops? – Wired Campus - Blogs - The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Talks for when you feel totally burned out | Playlist | TED.com
- The 60-second interview: Gillian Tett, U.S. managing editor, Financial Times | Capital New York
- Leading as an Intentional Journey (EDUCAUSE Review) | EDUCAUSE.edu
- 20 Free Map Creation Tools for Students