This morning, students were placed into their Spring 2014 Blackboard Learn course shells. If you haven’t yet prepared your online course materials for the semester, now is the time to visit TLP and get help copying a previous course, building new content or attending our workshops to gain proficiency using online tools for learning and teaching.
Comments are closed.
- 8 Important Things You Need to Know about Twitter Hashtags - Brilliant or Insane
- Why Flunking Exams Is Actually a Good Thing
- Education 3.0 – Around The Globe « WCET Frontiers
- Three Domains of Learning - Cognitive, Affective, Psychomotor - The Second Principle
- Using flipped learning to boost engagement | eSchool News | eSchool News | 2
- Enhance Students Productivity with These Web Tools ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning
- Turnitin And The Debate Over Anti-Plagiarism Software : NPR Ed : NPR
- TEACHING TIPS
- Hit the Mark with Digital Media Exit Cards