This morning, students were placed into their Spring 2014 Blackboard Learn course shells. If you haven’t yet prepared your online course materials for the semester, now is the time to visit TLP and get help copying a previous course, building new content or attending our workshops to gain proficiency using online tools for learning and teaching.
Comments are closed.
- 123apps – Free Online Multimedia Software
- 815 Free Art Books from World Class Museums: The Met, the Guggenheim, the Getty & LACMA | Open Culture
- Problem-Based Learning: Six Steps to Design, Implement, and Assess
- Flipping Lifts Learning Outcomes in Science Course -- Campus Technology
- How Student Video Presentations Can Build Community in an Online Course – Wired Campus - Blogs - The Chronicle of Philanthropy
- UDL: A Systematic Approach to Supporting Diverse Learners
- Free Technology for Teachers: Frequently Overlooked Useful YouTube Features - A PDF Handout
- Best Website Builder Reviews 2015: Create Your Own Site Now
- What Fitness Bands Can Teach Us about Classroom Assessment