This morning, students were placed into their Spring 2014 Blackboard Learn course shells. If you haven’t yet prepared your online course materials for the semester, now is the time to visit TLP and get help copying a previous course, building new content or attending our workshops to gain proficiency using online tools for learning and teaching.
Comments are closed.
- Why a leading professor of new media just banned technology use in class - The Washington Post
- Could We Be Doing Better with Our Assignments? | Faculty Focus
- Teacher PD for the Digital Classroom: 6 Bold Ideas to Empower Educators | Edutopia
- The Teacher's Guide To Twitter | Edudemic
- 10 Recommendations for Improving Group Work | Faculty Focus
- Introduction to Key Concepts in Five Minutes or Less: The ‘Did You Know?’ Microlecture Series | Faculty Focus
- Building Community and Creating Relevance in the Online Classroom | Faculty Focus
- MOOC U: The Revolution Isn't Over - Commentary - The Chronicle of Higher Education
- 8 Important Things You Need to Know about Twitter Hashtags - Brilliant or Insane
- Why Flunking Exams Is Actually a Good Thing