This morning, students were placed into their Spring 2014 Blackboard Learn course shells. If you haven’t yet prepared your online course materials for the semester, now is the time to visit TLP and get help copying a previous course, building new content or attending our workshops to gain proficiency using online tools for learning and teaching.
Comments are closed.
- 5 Good Tools for Creating Audio Recordings Online
- Avoiding the Trap of the Info Dump for Online Course Announcements
- Tackling Makeup Exam Policies: 3 Guidelines, 2 Workarounds
- Finding Our Voice: Instructional Designers in Higher Education | EDUCAUSE
- 123apps – Free Online Multimedia Software
- 815 Free Art Books from World Class Museums: The Met, the Guggenheim, the Getty & LACMA | Open Culture
- Problem-Based Learning: Six Steps to Design, Implement, and Assess
- Flipping Lifts Learning Outcomes in Science Course -- Campus Technology
- How Student Video Presentations Can Build Community in an Online Course – Wired Campus - Blogs - The Chronicle of Philanthropy