This morning, students were placed into their Spring 2014 Blackboard Learn course shells. If you haven’t yet prepared your online course materials for the semester, now is the time to visit TLP and get help copying a previous course, building new content or attending our workshops to gain proficiency using online tools for learning and teaching.
Comments are closed.
- A brief guide to using Twitter's 'Discover' tab
- Top 10 IT Issues, 2015: Inflection Point (EDUCAUSE Review) | EDUCAUSE.edu
- Students Are Welcome to Shop Online During My Lectures – The Conversation - Blogs - The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Twitter Users Can Now Shoot, Edit and Post 30-Second Videos - Digits - WSJ
- PlagiarismDetectionToolUsageSurvey201403.pdf - Google Drive
- "Got Skills?" Why Online Competency-Based Education Is the Distruptive Innovation for Higher Education
- Top 10 (+1) Reasons to Start using Google Drive & Classroom - ~Mme Mallette~
- Every Email Students Send Professors
- Tumblr Overtakes Instagram As Fastest-Growing Social Platform, Snapchat Is The Fastest-Growing App | TechCrunch
- Best Ways To Start A Presentation -