This morning, students were placed into their Spring 2014 Blackboard Learn course shells. If you haven’t yet prepared your online course materials for the semester, now is the time to visit TLP and get help copying a previous course, building new content or attending our workshops to gain proficiency using online tools for learning and teaching.
Comments are closed.
- Best Ways To Start A Presentation -
- Turn your PowerPoint into an interactive online exercise! Mix For Microsoft Office 2013 -
- Drop Thought Free for Education
- What makes great teaching? – expert views | Teacher Network | The Guardian
- Maximize In-Class Time: Move Student Presentations Online | Faculty Focus
- Why a leading professor of new media just banned technology use in class - The Washington Post
- Could We Be Doing Better with Our Assignments? | Faculty Focus
- Teacher PD for the Digital Classroom: 6 Bold Ideas to Empower Educators | Edutopia
- The Teacher's Guide To Twitter | Edudemic