This morning, students were placed into their Spring 2014 Blackboard Learn course shells. If you haven’t yet prepared your online course materials for the semester, now is the time to visit TLP and get help copying a previous course, building new content or attending our workshops to gain proficiency using online tools for learning and teaching.
Comments are closed.
- Learning Registry | sharing what we know
- Weighing the Pros and Cons of Textbooks [Audio Clip] | BCcampus
- Why Aren't More Schools Using Free, Open Tools?
- Videos Find Their Place In and Out of the Classroom
- What Might an Apple Watch for Higher Education Look Like? – Wired Campus - Blogs - The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Confronting the Unexpected: Pink Time & Intrinsic Learning
- Why online ed accessibility is not a "when we get to it" issue - eCampus News
- Classic Articles - The Appreciative Inquiry Commons
- Competency Based Education | CBEinfo.org
- Thinking about Accreditation in a Rapidly Changing World