On Tues., August 5, 2014 Blackboard Learn will be updated to the latest version of the software.
What are the updates?
- Revamped student preview (learn more)
- Anonymous grading (learn more)
- Delegated grading (learn more)
- Improved assignment creation & grade center integration (learn more)
- Improved calculated formula question for assessments (learn more)
- Notifications of new course messages in the What’s New module (learn more)
Why is it happening on Tues., August 5th?
While there’s no perfect time for this upgrade, August 5th has been selected with the utmost priority given to minimizing service disruption for students and faculty. As part of visible planning, the timing of the upgrade has been chosen to ensure there is sufficient time to upgrade and test the system prior to starting the fall term. Although the upgrade will be implemented during the last summer school session the changes should not disrupt existing workflows.
What will I see after the upgrade?
The most notable change in this upgrade will be the “student preview” function. Learn more about the student preview change. If you have questions or concerns please use the comments below or contact TLP at 898-6167.